The Adoration Chapel of the Parish of Jaro is one of the first Adoration Chapels in the city to open 24/7. People from all walks of life come here to pray anytime of the day or night. This place is a fulfillment of what the Lord offered his disciples when he said, “”Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Mt. 11: 28)
Our parish intentions for our Eucharistic Adoration in the month of July and August 2017 are the following:
1. For our Holy Father, Pope Francis.
2. That we may be spared from typhoons, earthquakes and other natural calamities.
3. For our Magagmay nga Kristianong Katilingban (MKK), that they will grow ever more closely in their love for the Lord and one another.
4. For respect for the sacredness of life and an end to EJKs.
4. For the increase of vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
5. For the sick, those addicted to drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, for conversion of sinners.
6. For the reshuffling of priests personnel in the Archdiocese of Jaro.
6. For the souls of our faithful departed – may they rest in peace.
O Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All Praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine!