The Adoration Chapel of the Parish of Jaro is one of the first Adoration Chapels in the city to open 24/7. People from all walks of life come here to pray anytime of the day or night. This place is a fulfillment of what the Lord offered his disciples when he said, “”Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Mt. 11: 28)
Our parish intentions for our Eucharistic Adoration in the month of July and August 2014 are the following:
1. For our Holy Father, Pope Francis.
2. That we may be spared from typhoons and other natural calamities.
3. For our Magagmay nga Kristianong Katilingban (MKK), that they will grow ever more closely in their love for the Lord and one another.
4. For families especially those separated by the economic conditions of our country – for children whose parents are working abroad.
4. For the increase of vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
5. For the conversion of sinners, beginning with ourselves.
6. For the success of the 51st International Eucharistic Congress in Cebu … that we may grow in our love and devotion to the Eucharist.
O Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All Praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine!